Sunday, February 04, 2007

Starting the process...

I'm finally starting to hit the paperwork. Not too bad, but time consuming with all the documentation you need: Police report showing I'm not a public menace, doctor's report and chest x-ray, bank statement and sponsor letter. I should have everything wrapped up in the next couple weeks, and April 1 is still looking good.

My one hurdle is still there, and actually looking more promising by the day. I should know in the next couple weeks if that will become a reality or not. My consulting projects are still going well and should be clear by end of March, right on time.

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Steven Manskar said...

Hey Tony,
How's it goin' in Cape Town? Gina, Noah, and I say "Hello from Nashville." We hope you're having a good time.

We'd love to hear from you.

Steve